Ms. Jones Leaves

"Thank you room 15" read Ms. Jones. At blog time Ms. Jones read us a card she wrote us. Today we did Ms. Jones time. We played heads-up 7-up. Connor stayed up the whole game. In gym, we played a game where Santa tagged us and the elves would rescue us. Mrs. Brady would tap us on the shoulder to write our name on the poster for Mrs. Grieve. Today we sang Christmas Carols: We wish you a merry Christmas, Rudolph, and Jingle Bells. We had a Christmas dance party and we had a dance circle. 


Tomorrow is PJ day. You do not have to dress up. You can bring a small stuffie that can fit in your lap. Do not bring slippers. 

Have a great rest of your day.

We are so sad Ms. Jones is leaving. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

"Thank you Coventry Hills Room 15 for inviting me into your school. I had a wonderful time at the school and learned so much. Thank you to anybody who brought me gifts or made me a card. I deeply appreciate it. I will miss everyone here and never forget my time in this school. I hope you have a happy holiday and a good new year." Ms Jones




Popular posts from this blog

Our week at a glance

Inferencing and shapes- Lesson One

Our First Google Meet!