Our First Google Meet!

Great job using google classroom! I loved reading your comics, they often made me laugh out loud. You guys are funny! I am glad you are also so tech savvy and were able to figure out how to use it so quickly.

We have our first google meet today at 11:00am. Just go into the classroom and click on the link in the banner

The link will appear about 5 minutes before the meeting. If you can, try to mute your mic before entering or it gets really noisy. If you don't know how, don't worry! I will be there to help. If you can't make it tomorrow, you can try to join in on Thursday at 1:00pm. If you can't make either, no problem! We will have other opportunities.

Check out some more of the 3D monsters our class made


Popular posts from this blog

Our week at a glance

Inferencing and shapes- Lesson One