Tell Me More and Make a Monster
You will be receiving an email from me today to join our google classroom! I will be posting your assignments there starting on Monday but will still make blog posts with pictures, information and things like that so make sure to still check in here daily.
Jersey week continues! Thanks to Reid, Basim and Tanner for sharing their Jersey Pictures!
Language Arts
Wow! You guys are getting really good at this whole inferencing thing! We have done lots of practice now making inferences from pictures. I loved what you thought that naughty dog was up to and your ideas about the frog and toad were great! In fact, they were so good I have to wait until Monday now to tell you the true story of the frog and toad because I want to hear more about what you are thinking!! It’s a lot of fun getting to hear your inferences and ideas.
Pick one of the five pictures we have looked at this week (The baby and Santa, the baseball team, the man on the phone, the dog, or the frog and toad) and write a little story about what you think is happening in the picture. Don’t forget to plan out your ideas first and use an interesting beginning! It doesn’t need to be a long story, even four or five sentences about what you think is happening is great!
You can write it in google docs and share with me: krfagnan@educbe.ca or write it with a pencil and paper and send me a picture.
I can’t wait to read them all!!
Math Lesson

