Unlikely friends and 3D Shapes

Thanks for sending your pictures and videos in for Jersey Week! #Humboldtstrong



 Tymon practicing in his backyard for                                                 Humbodlt!





Language Arts

Great job breaking down your thinking when making inferences. I know that it is a bit tricky figuring out how to do everything online but I want to say thank you for doing your best and trying! In a few weeks we will all be experts at it :) 

Click below for today's language arts lesson

Practicing with the O.W.I chart


If you choose to work on the chart in google drive, please click on the link in the document and remember to make a copy!
Link to O.W.I Chart


You found some pretty great shapes so far this week! Take a look below to see what some of your
classmates found!

Math Lesson 3  3-D Shape Review


Watch this video that explains the properties and types of 3D shapes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nLpD6bE4fE


Draw 3 or more different 3D shapes and describe their properties including the
number of faces, edges and vertices.  You could use these youtube videos to help you draw
your shapes or just give it a try on your own!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XJ1A5io8vc


Image Image preview

Robert and Chanel both found a hexagon, Tymon found a triangle inside of a circle and Kareem took us all around his home finding different shapes! 😎

Popular posts from this blog

Our week at a glance

Inferencing and shapes- Lesson One

Our First Google Meet!